All classes run for 4 x 1 hour weekly sessions.
Fees: $80 per participants
Ages 5 – 18 and their parents.
Taught by a fellow homeschooling parent, these classes are offered to help your child explore their creativity through clay.
Parents must attend all sessions either as a paid participant or to assist their child/ren.
PROGRAM January – July 2021
FULL – Tuesdays 10.30 am -11.30 am – Term 2 commencing 20th April
Mondays 1.00pm – 2.00 pm – Term 2 commencing 24th May
Tuesdays 10.30 am -11.30 am – Term 2 commencing 25th May
- Registrations close one week prior to the start of the course, and if there are not a minimum number of students, the course may be cancelled with full refunds issued. Thank you for your understanding.
- It is only possible to register your child/ren and yourself for one class at a time using the online registration form.
- If you would like to register in advance for more than one class – please email the address listed below (and include your phone number).
- Full payment is due on registration.
- Refunds requested more than one month prior to the commencement date will incur a $20 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued less than one month prior to the commencement date.
If you have any enquiries before registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number so that our class teacher can get in touch with you.