MEMBERS CLASSES & EVENTS
MAKE YOUR OWN CANDLES
Create some cylinders with your own unique flair that can be filled with scented wax.
Cylinders can be EW or SW, but must have been fired at glaze temperature (with or without glaze).
Candles are very popular at the moment, and a fantastic gift idea.
Preresquisite : RCS Membership & current term social group participation.
Fees: $15 for 2 candles (pot size – up to 250ml)
Wax and wicks for additional pots can be purchased on the day. Aprox $5 per pot of above size
Saturday 11th December 1.00pm – 5.00pm
SLABS & SLIP INTERMEDIATE CLASS
Prerequisite: Beginners Slab Building Class or at least 1 Term in a Social Group at RCS
Join Bec for 4 weeks to extend your experience working with clay slabs. Includes creating and using templates and using slip as a joining and decorative agent, plus the chance to make your own unique Drop Mold and Drape Mold.
Fees: $175 Members Only
Wednesday Evenings 6.30 – 9.00pm Commencing 5th January 2022
Please Note: If you have already registered for a Summer Nights Social Group, but would like to do this course instead, there will be an option for you to select on the registration form, so that you will receive a discount of the amount you have already paid.
- Registrations Close 3 days before class commences.
- Full payment is due on registration.
- Refunds requested more than one month prior to the commencement date will incur an administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued less than one month prior to commencement date.
- If you have enquiries before registering please phone Bec on 0427 093 917.