All groups usually run for 10 x 3 hour weekly sessions.
Our Social Groups meet weekly for members with a basic to advanced knowledge of Ceramics, to come along and work on their own projects in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Fees: $80 RCS Members Only
Fees cover use of studio equipment and firing of all work created in the studio.
Participants are required to have their own basic tool kit and all other consumable items including clay and glazes.
- Beginners Coil and Slab Building with RCS
- or previous experience with Ceramics. (Please check with the Social Group Coordinator before enrolling to make sure you are eligible.)
- It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions before registering for any social group.
- Full payment is due on registration.
- Refunds requested more than one month prior to the commencement date will incur a $20 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued less than one month prior to commencement date.
REGISTRATIONS FOR TERM 3 (19 July to 24th September 2021)
Registration for Term 3 is now open.
Social groups are limited to 6 members per group.
Please note that membership fees are non-refundable, so if you are planning on taking out a new membership in order to attend a Social Group – we strongly advise that you contact our Social Group Coordinator to confirm availability first.
4 Social Groups have been established for Term 3 as follows
- Monday 9am to 12 noon
- Monday 6pm to 9pm
- Wednesday 9am to 12 noon
- Saturday 9am to 12 noon
You will not be able to follow this link unless you are logged in as a current member of Rockingham Ceramics Studio/FoRAC. If you are not already a member please click on New Memberships in the menu to join and activate your membership before returning to this page.
To contact the Social Group Coordinator Sarah David please email via firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0415 338 480.